coppermine and imagemagick?

Questions and postings pertaining to the usage of ImageMagick regardless of the interface. This includes the command-line utilities, as well as the C and C++ APIs. Usage questions are like "How do I use ImageMagick to create drop shadows?".
Ic3Knight

Re: coppermine and imagemagick?

Post by Ic3Knight »

cdm85 wrote:On Windows the path should look like 'c:/ImageMagick/' (use / not \ in the path) and should not contain any space
and then
cdm85 wrote:C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/Desktop/ImageMagick/
there is your problem I suspect... the path mustn't contain any spaces, and yet your path is "documents and settings" you could try to find out the old DOS format for the path which would look something like c:/document~1/owner/... but I can't guarantee that'll work... and I don't know how to find that under windows as filenames can be as long as you want these days!
Bonzo

Re: coppermine and imagemagick?

Post by Bonzo »

I would look at the Coppermine forum for installation suggestions as I presume there will be a lot more information about it there.

You have a webserver but your path to ImageMagick is in "C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/Desktop/ImageMagick/" that sounds a bit odd. You are running your webserver on your PC ?